Tribute Wall “in loving memory”
To honour the life of loved ones, the Pembroke regional Hospital Foundation created a special tribute wall at your Regional Hospital.
Located in Tower B, the wall offers families and opportunity to have a permanent plaque inscribed in memory of their loved ones.
In recognition of current Estate Gifts, legacy donors will automatically be added to the Tribute Wall, if desired.
All Tribute Wall donations quality for a Charitable Tax Receipt.
The time-frame of the Tribute plaque will reflect the reasonable lifetime of the furnishings.
- Top line: Max. 20 characters
- 2nd line: Max. 20 characters
- Bottom line: Max. 9 characters
- Top line: Max 40 characters
- 2nd line: Max 40 characters
- Bottom line: Max 18 characters
To reserve a Tribute Wall plaque in loving memory…
Complete and return this printable form to the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation.