[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle:
- The lottery will take place every 4-5 weeks from our website at PRHFoundation5050.ca (Internet Explorer NOT supported) use Chrome browser or other.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are 3/$5, 10/$10, 100/$20.
- Tickets will be available at the Pembroke Mall, Metro, Hyskas in Petawawa and at the Foundation Office.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions (“Ascend”).
- Purchasers must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that day/event.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be available on our website at www.prhfoundation5050.ca
- The winning number will be announced on our website at www.prhfoundation5050.ca and prhfoundation.com with links to our social media.
- If the patron with the winning number on their ticket is at the event/venue where the number has been drawn, they may then come to the Foundation Information Table or contact the foundation office directly
- If the winner is not in attendance at the event, or does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation at (613) 732-2811 ext 7408, or by email at [email protected]). The ticket may then be brought to the PRH Foundation (705 Mackay Street Pembroke ON) at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket for verification and payment by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased.
- The winner must provide his/her first name, last name,address, phone number and ID with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, within reasonable time, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- At subsequent events, the winning number will be posted at each selling station.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for six (6) months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a charity other than Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The above set of rules will be posted at each event.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)