Healthcare Together Monthly Giving Club
The Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation’s Healthcare Together Monthly Giving Club is a supportive group of caring individuals who commit to making a monthly donation to advance health care here at home.
Our monthly giving program is an easy and effective way to spread your generosity over the entire year and helps to grow quality health care services at our your Pembroke Regional Hospital.
- Choose an amount to be automatically withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit card each month.
- Complete this form and return it to the Foundation with a void cheque, or credit card number
- On or about the 15th of each month, your gift will automatically transfer to the Foundation
- At any point in time, you can increase, decrease, or cancel your gift by calling or writing the Foundation office.
- Direct Debit keeps costs down for the Foundation so your donation dollar goes further to help the over 100,000 people our regional hospital serves
- A monthly donation of $25 becomes a tax receipt of $300 at the end of the year
- A monthly donation of $10 becomes a tax receipt of $120 at the end of the year
It Helps Us Plan For The Future
With the current need to upgrade or replace equipment across many departments of the hospital, continuous monthly support let’s our Hospital map out a path to improving the state-of-the-art comprehensive health care offered locally. Be it knowing when the funds are available to purchase new ventilators or crash carts, or anticipating the funds required for heart monitors, monthly giving lets us build a healthier future together with methodical planning.
It only takes a moment but can mean a lifetime of difference to our patients and their families. Please join the Healthcare Together Monthly Giving Club. Click on the brochure below and enroll today!