The Easel Program
We’re delighted to host and work with a partnership program (Funding Innovation) that operates ongoing sealed-bid art auctions that can be found throughout the Hospital and at retail locations across the Pembroke area.
Each month a new piece of artwork is featured, encouraging visitors to bid in a silent-auction format so they can add the artwork to their home and office spaces. Through this program, the majority of proceeds go directly back to our Foundation which supports our monthly and yearly goals.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I find these easels if I am at the Hospital?
The artwork can be found in 3 locations at Pembroke Regional Hospital:
- Tower B ground floor, near the elevators (by the cash machine)
- Tower B ground floor, near Zone B (by Mulvihill Drug Mart)
- Tower D in the Sleep Clinic waiting area
Where can I find these easels if I am in Pembroke?
You can find these Easels and the businesses who are helping to support PRHF by hosting them at:
How do I make a bid, and what happens afterwards?
Simply use the forms attached to the Easel to submit your bid (write down a number that you would like to purchase the artwork for, if yours is the highest you will be contacted).
- Successful bidders will be contacted to arrange for payment and delivery, and will be responsible for taxes and shipping charges incurred.
- If multiple prints are available, more than one bidder may receive a print.
To learn more about how the Easel Program is helping to raise sustainable funds for the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation, visit Funding Innovation or contact our team at: email@example.com we’ll be happy to respond!