You are currently viewing Connect to Care Radio Telethon Surpasses Goal

Connect to Care Radio Telethon Surpasses Goal

The third annual Connect to Care Radio Telethon raised $60 101, surpassing our event`s goal, and bringing cutting edge health care to local families. Hosted by the Pembroke Mall, the radio telethon supports the Cutting Edge Campaign to upgrade the circa 1950’s surgical and orthopaedic units at the Pembroke Regional Hospital.

It was truly a display of amazing community participation in support of your Pembroke Regional Hospital. We so appreciate the commitment, enthusiasm and generosity of our media partners, sponsors, donors and volunteers.

The estimated price of this renovation is $11.5 million. Almost 90% of the cost is funded through the Ministry of Health, leaving 10% plus equipment and furnishing costs outstanding – $2.5 million, which must be funded ourselves. With enormous support from local families and businesses through the Cutting Edge Campaign, we have secured 95% of the $2.5 million campaign goal.

Donations towards the Cutting Edge Campaign are welcome at any time and can be made by contacting the Foundation Office at 613-732-2811 ext. 7408 or at

For further information contact:
Roger Martin, Executive Director,
Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation
[email protected]
613-732-2811 x 6223